Home » » I Love You 2 (2014) Bengali Movie Review

I Love You 2 (2014) Bengali Movie Review

Written By Unknown on Sunday, June 15, 2014 | 12:38 PM

I Love You 2 (2014) Bengali Movie Review

I Love You 2 is an upcoming indian bangla romantic film is “I Love
You” movie series squeal movie. This movie is remaking of 2011 Telugu
film “Mr. Perfect” are starring by Prabas and Kajal Agarwal. I Love You 2
film directed by Ravi Kinagi and this film first part released was on
2005 and also directed by Ravi Kinagi.







I Love You 2 film is making to under the banner of Shree Venkatesh
Films Limited and this film main leading roles are playing by Dev and
Mimi Chakraborty.


Dev and Mimi Chakraborty is the first paired up kolkata indian bangla
film I Love You 2. Through the bangla film lovers will be gets a new
bengali paired actor and actress. .


The film major shooting location citys or country in India, this film will be released on may be last time of 2014.

I Love You 2 bengali movie








Cast & Crew:

Banner: Not Available.

Status: Under Production

Genre: Romantic

Produced: Shree Venkatesh Films Limited

Star Cast: Dev, Mimi Chakraborty

Publicity Pro: Not Available.

Censor Dates: Not Available.

Censor Certificate No: Not Available.

Runtime: Not Available.

Certification: Not Available.

Reels: Not Available.

Length in metres: 0.0

Music Director: Not Available.

Color: C

Language: Bengali

Director: Ravi Kinagi

Singers: Not Available.

Shooting Location(City & Country): India

Sound: Not Available.

Release Year: 2014
Share this article :
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. www.dailytech24.com - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger